Custom-embroidered logo shirts and apparel by Queensboro

Green ROI


For the complete ROI tables and topic page with details on over 50 ways to SAVE Money and the Environment visit: Home Remodeling ROI.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What constitutes a green lifestyle?

Does replacing all your incandescent bulbs with Compact Florescent light bulbs constitute a green lifestyle? Don't get me wrong EVERY bulb in my house is a Compact Florescent bulb but I feel as though there should be more to it than that. We recycle at our house, try to buy as many organic products as we can, the AC is on a programmable thermostat, I shade my windows to keep energy costs down, but I wonder is there more we can easily do? I invite all members and readers to comment on what they do to live a "Green Lifestyle". Who knows we may all learn some interesting tips and tricks.

No comments: